Located in Montreal, PSB Boisjoli is one of Quebec’s leading accounting firms, with a team of over 200 people. The Firm values an approach based on mutual support and teamwork amongst partners and team members. It also offers a competitive salary and benefits as well as a stimulating working environment that fosters professional growth.
PSB Boisjoli is currently seeking a Tax Manager. This position mainly entails working with senior members of the Canadian tax practice and partners in a variety of client mandates, both ongoing and transactional, and includes research, planning and compliance functions.
- Undergraduate university degree in accounting or law degree
- CPA designation or currently enrolled in the CPA program (an asset)
- Completion of the In-Depth Tax Course or Master’s degree in taxation
- A minimum of 5-years work experience in public practice
- Knowledge and experience working in Canadian tax
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite – specifically in Excel and Word
- Very comfortable interpreting and applying tax legislations
- Very comfortable with?tax research methods and databases
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Comfortable with financial data
- Fluently bilingual (French and English)
- Strong planning and organizational skills
We thank all candidates for their application and interest in our Firm. However, we will only be contacting those applicants that we are interested in pursuing.